sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

My experience on stages.

   Since I like to be involved in the stage, two weeks ago I was asking for a chance to start a new project on theatre, and by this day I have three proposals, I didn’t even noticed the moment when I had accepted the 3 projects and now I'm thinking of reject at least one.

   It’s going to be hard for me to decide which one I will reject, my first proposal is in a play starred by a very good friend of mine who asked me for help in technical assistance, my second option is to work with one of the most prominent directors in theatre for kids here in Tampico, and because of I know the way she works and her passion for this art, I have wanted to work with her since I met her last year and at last but not at least my third proposal is a huge production, I’ve never been in a musical and it seems to be a new challenge for me and a way of learning a lot of new things from a director with the one I’ve never worked before, it’s hard for me to reject this proposal because it’s a kind of theatre that I’ve never experimented.

    The first thing I have to do is to consider the pros and cons of each project and then reject one, there’s no way I can work on the three stages, it’ll be hard to attend all of them, I will not have the enough time for each one while I’m attending to school, last year on school time, the rehearsals took many time from my days and it was only one play!, in order to make it well on at least two I have to reject one.

    But I really don’t want to give away with any option, actually on one option I'll be working backstage and without need of memorizing any dialogues, moves or characters and if I really want to be on the other two plays I’ll have to accept minor character roles, by doing that I will not have too many responsibilities. I’m good at managing my time, I think I can handle it, that way I could learn many things from each project at the same time.

No hay comentarios: