martes, 4 de marzo de 2008

My first eBook reading.

Since in a class as a project our teacher gave us some chapters of the Scarlet Letter to us for giving a little explanation about it and present it to the class, I got a lot of interest in the work of Nathaniel Hawthorne, I became amazed of the story, and it was hard to understand the whole story with reading only a few chapters, so I went to the Internet looking for the whole story, I knew what I was looking for, actually I've downloaded from the Internet a few scripts of plays and musicals, so I was trying to find the whole book of the story of Hester, then I found an amazing thing called "Adobe Digital Editions" and being part of Adobe, uses the same kind of system for files and it seems like you have a sheet Scarlet Letter Adobe of a book in the screen and if you want you can make it bigger so you can clearly see the letters, then after finding this program I went to download the eBook of The Scarlet Letter, and since page number one until the end, through its 24 chapters, I couldn't stop reading , it took me almost the whole weekend until Monday morning when I finished the eBook and I was totally amazed for the story, and then I noticed that, for the first time in my life, I've read an eBook, well I'm impressed.

This program is supposed to be used in Palms or some kind of device like that for reading eBooks, but I think I'll keep it in my Lap, by now I've downloaded some other eBooks.

No hay comentarios: