viernes, 21 de marzo de 2008

Too much spare time...

   Oh God... This days has been very productive, since I'm used to wake up very early in the morning and I don't have classes at my college, rehearsals of the play and my french course my days are longer than usual, I even came up with a new schedule just-for-spring-break-time which consists in trying to make good use of the whole day.

   In the "morning" from 6:30 am to 2:30 PM I try to use this time to do some advance in my Thesis about translation, writing on my records to move on this project and get a good advance for the time when I come back to school and then it could be a little bit hard to put more time on it, more than just an hour, some reading of french to revise my weakness on the grammar, and all those kinds of thing that keep me in front of my desk.

    In the "afternoon" from 2:30PM to 11:00PM... when I get a bit tired of being in front of my Lap or my books, then I go outside to my backyard and walk the dog or I just take a shower if I don't have any appointment then I watch TV, I like Warner Channel Primetimes, I even have a schedule of the broadcasting  of different TV channels from 9:00 to 11:00, my favorite shows are "Without a Trace","Big Bang Theory", "Gossip Girl", "Moonlight"  and from Universal Channel I like "Heroes", "Brothers and Sisters","Dr. House" and this new show called "Greek", each one has its pros and cons, but all are good enough for those nights when I stay at home.

  For my weekends I don't plan nothing, so I have the chance to go for a last minute plan.

  I plan it this way because according to what I've read it's better to study during the morning, because you're mind is more like a sponge which absorbs everything better after have a good night of sleeping, and there's no way I can go out of my house early in the morning, there's nothing open in the city, and TV's programing it's only about old episodes.

No hay comentarios: