jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

How many time do you spend watching TV?

I don't like to spend too much time on watching TV, to tell you the truth I´d prefer to go to my backyard and walk my dog than watch soaps, movies or talk shows... I think gardening is the best way to relax even better than watch TV...
I only watch TV on saturdays and sundays, I avoid watch it on weekdays because I have a lot of things to do, my homework, some of the housework, I mean I don't need to watch an action movie, or a horror movie, there's enough action, stress and horror in my life, and that’s enough I don't need more than that.
I think everyone spends too much time in front of the TV, that is why I do not watch it. Things will change in 2009 when they switch to digital and the poor people will not be able to watch TV anymore. The the kids will have to start reading and playing games etc again. Imagine how their world will change. I hope it will be for the better and that it helps them do better in school!! ”...you may say I´m a dreamer...”

I think that a TV is not a good thing to have at home.

No hay comentarios: