jueves, 31 de enero de 2008

Eternal Sunshine Of A Depressive Mind

1800SUICIDE This hasn't been a good week for me. I mean all has been so strange, everything so weird. I got a lot of things to feel happy for, but actually I don't feel satisfied with anything, I think I used to feel better before I came back to school, but now when I can start with all those projects that I have made up for this semester... there's no inspiration or motivation in me to star with those ideas I had. Some weeks before, well I was thinking "I have a new year launch for Making A Happy Life and I have so many ideas that I'm not even sure where to begin. *lol* With so many ideas bouncing aroud my head I couln't sleep... I am one of those that once I get my mind set up for something I just start spinning on the ideas and knows no limit to what can happen. I believe everything is possible as long as you are determined"... but these days... everything seems too be so hard... I'm not feeling well, I'm feeling like depressed...

Depression doesn't hurt I think, actually I think we've all been there at some stage, no matter who you are, in my own case depression is caused by sleep disturbance, so if I stay awake all night long, next day I'll be anxious, depressive, mad, and so on... Actually I think is my choice to be depressed...

"Okay but how can you say Depression a Choice? Depression is real. Depression is painful. Depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. It is a biochemically-based physiological reality that exists in the body. But this need not frighten us. If we think the thought lemon, we salivate. Salivation is a also biochemically-based physiological reality that exists in the body. We don't have to cut out or tongue or take Prozac to stop salivating. We just have to stop thinking the thought lemon. The way we stop thinking the thought lemon is to think some other thought. Thoughts cause the chemically-based physiological reality of salivation and thoughts can uncause it. Thoughts cause the chemically-based physiological reality of depression and thoughts can uncause it. Since we can choose what thoughts we think, that makes depression a choice"...MORE

No hay comentarios: